Account Executive - FloridaApply Now
Orlando, Tampa, or Miami
ChargePoint is looking for someone to focus on our Florida region and continue our lead in that area. We are looking for an experienced closer who is not afraid to cold call and is capable of taking a deal from inception to final closing. We are looking for someone who has experience working with resale partners to increase their production. We are looking for a hunter who has the polish and skills to work with major organizations.
This role requires you to be located anywhere in Florida. Preference would be for the Orlando, Tampa, or Miami metropolitan areas.
In this critical sales role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience selling hardware/software to a variety of Enterprise customers. If you have experience selling EV Charging stations and existing relationships in the industry that would be a major benefit. Of course, you must have experience identifying sales opportunities and working opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working with VARs/channel partners and developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders is required. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
- Meet and exceed individual revenue and contact quota
- Qualify and develop new business opportunities from outbound/inbound calls, leads, general prospecting and email marketing. This includes cold calling and networking in the region to develop one’s own opportunities
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects
- Travel extensively into territory to develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts, present, articulate/clarify value and differentiation, and win the business in expected timeframe
- Partner with field reseller partners and/or service partners to develop sales opportunities and to support sales and implementation activities
- Support training of new channel partners
- Develop territory strategy, including channel leverage and internal resource requirements, for each account
- Accurately forecast revenue for territory and accounts, maintain contact information, business history and opportunity details in salesforce.com continuously
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing customers, prospects and channel partners
- Develop a strong technical baseline through training and development milestones
- A previous background in software and/or system sales, including outside/territory sales
- Government sales experience would be a plus but not required
- A history of success in developing, driving and closing business & achieving quota
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- You need to be an intense energetic self-starter and able to work hard, independently
- Capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources and executives
- A proven ability to multi-task and handle complexity
- Teamwork oriented, and a willingness to work to the benefit of others
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Excellent grammar and writing skills, and be able to map out strong business plans for others to easily interpret and follow
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Previous experience using SalesForce.com
- Territory (home) based and extensive travel throughout the state of Florida required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.