Email Marketing Manager - TemporaryApply Now
Director, B2B Product Marketing
ChargePoint is seeking an entry-level email marketer to assist with a robust demand generation/email marketing program. Reporting to the Director of B2B Marketing, you will work closely with the entire marketing team as well as with other cross-functional teams to drive demand for ChargePoint products by implementing new strategic programs, as well as overseeing, producing and executing already-established programs. Bring your ideas and your experience; work to help optimize and elevate ChargePoint’s email programs to best-in-class.
What You'll Do
- Email Marketing: Develop and execute email campaigns for lead qualification and nurturing, drip campaigns and support all email marketing needs across the various teams. Work with internal stakeholders to schedule emails to support their initiatives
- Develop Email Content: Using email marketing best practices and working with the product marketing team, build email and other lead generation content.
- Manage Campaigns: Implement, manage and track performance of campaigns across email, events, content, and other lead generation activities. Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data, including standard email engagement metrics and web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Marketing Automation: Work with marketing automation agency to support all of the above. Basic working knowledge of Marketo and salesforce.com required. Build, test and send emails, webinars and other lead gen programs.
- Database Marketing: Understand and develop segmentation strategies; use internal data resources to filter and target appropriate segments
- Be willing to take on additional responsibilities as dictated by the needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment where every day is different
- Set achievable quantifiable goals (monthly, quarterly and year) and work to exceed them
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years’ experience managing a medium scale email marketing program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / or Marketing Communications, or a technical field but worked in a marketing role.
- B2B marketing experience preferred with basic marketing automation knowledge
- Proven track record managing or assisting with and reporting on lead-gen initiatives, including development, implementation and analysis
- Self-starter and motivated about being part of the community promoting the growth and adoption of Electric Vehicles
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms; specifically building requirements for list segmentation, workflows and triggered events
- Knowledge of email best practices and success metrics and CAN-SPAM legislation
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML code including email coding best practices and rendering troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large number of email campaigns and segmentation strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to keep others informed and up-to-date; able to organize/prioritize
- Need to be able to multi-task and manage competing priorities and requests
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.