Grant Operations AssistantApply Now
The Grant Operations Assistant is responsible for grant administration for ChargePoint in the government grant arena. The position administers grants by managing and coordinating, internally and externally, the implementation of grant-funded project(s).
- Daily operations including managing contract and grant business requirements, supervision of subcontractors and consultants, and execution of established policies and procedures.
- Prepare and track grant agreements for grant customers, partners, and installers.
- Facilitate grant related purchase orders, collect supporting documentation, develop invoices, and process payments.
- Support the development of proposals in response to federal, state, and regional funding opportunities.
- Researching and preparing ChargePoint comments on grant initiatives and investment plans targeting EV Infrastructure deployment and R&D activities.
- Enter customer and order information in appropriate software systems.
- Track and monitor progress of grant contracts and update customer status including shipment, installation and paperwork.
- Coordinate with customers, partners, and installers on status and paperwork.
- Coordinate with sales operations customer and order information for grant programs.
- Administer grant management database and monitor integrity of grant data.
- Ensure compliance with grant policies and procedures.
- Maintain up to date grant and incentive information on ChargePoint’s website and disseminate information within the company.
- Prepares and reconciles monthly grant billing.
- Produces standard and customized data reports to track grant revenue, inform sales forecast and project grant revenue opportunity for executive team.
- Communicate effectively via email and verbally across multiple departments comprised of engineers, accountants, business developers, sales teams, regulatory affairs, channel partners, and consultants involved with grant-funded projects.
- BA required with graduate degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in project management.
- Experience in writing, managing and/or implementing grant awards from within a business setting or as a consultant including narrative, technical and budget development skills preferred.
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of professionals including engineers, customers, subcontractors and external community partners.
- Demonstrated ability in leading/driving project teams without direct report alignment.
- Some knowledge of ChargePoint technology or experience in an energy field.
- Demonstrated experience adhering to an established budget.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems.
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Superior professionalism and judgment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient in Windows applications; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce and data analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and interpersonal skills.
- You must be extremely organized.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.