Production Warehouse ManagerApply Now
Director of Manufacturing Engineering
ChargePoint is looking for a dynamic individual to manage our warehouse and small volume NPI and RMA facility. She/He will be responsible for the daily planning and execution of ChargePoint’s warehouse and manufacturing lab. This will include managing a team of technicians and operators to accomplish daily logistics, inventory, production, and RMA activities.
- Manage team of technicians and operators including hiring, scheduling, training and staff development.
- Coordinate and prioritize daily shipping, material movement, production, and refurbishment and RMA activities.
- Create and manage inventory program for warehouse.
- Write policies and procedures for shipping, receiving and material movement.
- Work with 3PL to manage daily logistics and material handling.
- Provide backup to RMA and Sales Order processing in the ERP system.
- Knowledge and direct experience of warehouse, logistics, and manufacturing operations.
- 5 years' supervisory experience including hiring, scheduling, training, performance management, staff development and associate discipline.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Outstanding leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.