Quality Assurance Engineer (Web)Apply Now
The QA Engineer (Web) is responsible for developing sophisticated testing and site management automation and to ensure the web software is awesome and high-quality.
- Develop automated functional tests for ChargePoint web software.
- Reviews functional requirements and manual test cases for completeness
- Organizes and reports development progress and test results within a context of meaningful test coverage
- Report on test results, file bugs, and assist Engineering in isolating and reproducing bugs
- Work with Engineering, and Product Management teams to identify high-impact issues
- At least 5 years of experience with 2+ years’ experience delivering automated test suites
- Test automation framework implementation and maintenance experience
- High proficiency with script and test program development using contemporary test frameworks (Selenium with WebDriver preferred)
- Reasonable fluency in Java
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.