Recruiting CoordinatorApply Now
Director, People Operations
For us, growing our company with top talent is a top priority. We need someone who understands the importance of our challenges, and also has the drive to make a real impact on the business as we achieve our goals. In this position, you’ll be responsible for coordinating onsite interviews, providing a seamless candidate experience from interview to hire, and helping candidates to see the vibrant company culture that we have built.
- Work with hiring teams and candidates to schedule, coordinate, and confirm multi-stage interviews, including phone screens, conference calls, video calls and in-person interviews
- Ensure first-class candidate experience throughout the interview, hiring, and onboarding process by being the bridge between the candidate, recruiter, hiring team, and People Operations
- Collect, organize, distribute, and archive the appropriate documents associated with each round of interviews to both the candidates and internal interview team
- Communicate status updates to all candidates within the interview process to recruiters and hiring managers
- Creatively solve scheduling conflicts, and help to expedite the interview process when faced with roadblocks
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel, hotel, and transportation for interview candidates; and help to facilitate travel reimbursements for the candidates by working with the Accounts Payable team
- Schedule phone, video and in person interviews across all departments and time zones
- Schedule wrap up meetings and collect interview team feedback
- Work with Administrative team to schedule executive interviews
- Chaperone onsite interviews and logistics during interviews and support hiring leaders and recruiters with scheduling needs
- Provide data and metrics on candidate/recruiting activities
- Monitor recruiting email box and respond to all inquiries within a timely manner.
- Assist in other recruitment activities as needed (career fairs)
- Support People Operations team as needed
Requirements and Success Factors
- 3+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
- Self-motivated and dedicated; hungry to get started with a growing company in a thriving, fast pace environment
- Proactive and contributive; takes initiative and follows-through reliably
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a speedy learner and have the ability to work with both a sense of urgency and confidentiality
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent relationship-building skills, and the ability to multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
- Articulate, proactive, and great communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and function in stressful situations
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Flexible with work hours to assist with interviews in different time zones
- Excellent customer service skills, business etiquette over phone, email and in person
- Must be proficient in Microsoft systems, RingCentral Office@Hand video system, Skype and google hangouts
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.