Sales Development RepresentativeApply Now
Inside Sales Manager
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for strategically developing sales opportunities for the ChargePoint field sales team. The primary focus will be innovatively generating leads, identified through an educated variety of inbound and outbound approaches, including printed and electronic medium coupled with strong customer interaction. The position will require flexibility in working with the changing environment of a global sales force and the position holder will undertake other duties as assigned.
This is a pre-IPO position in the dynamic, rapidly-growing EV industry, with a market leader backed by top-tier VC investors.
- Generate and/or qualify sales leads within a prescribed geographic territory and designated accounts
- Convert incoming leads into qualified customer engagements for channel partners and/or the field sales team to work to closure
- Create clear documentation of interactions/activities to-date and recommendations for next stage
- Assist with the scheduling of client visits and sales meetings for Field Sales and Channel Account Managers
- Assist with the continual improvement and delivery of strong day- to-day processes and systems for lead generation
- Help develop efficient use of salesforce.com and the appropriate automation of process
- Provide marketing materials on company products and services to qualified prospects
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to assist in the follow-up activities related to specific marketing campaigns and webinars
- A previous background in software and/or networked system sales is desirable but this could be an entry level position for a candidate with 3+ years’ experience in a related field
- The position holder must be a self-starter and able to work hard, independently
- Capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- A proven ability to multi-task and a willingness to work to the benefit of others
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver on commitments
- The SDR must have excellent grammar and writing skills, and be able to map out strong business plans for others to easily interpret and follow
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Desire to grow beyond current role
- A passion to disrupt the traditional automotive industry by helping promote the EV industry
- There is no travel expected for this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.