Sales Enablement LeadApply Now
Chief Marketing Officer
Electric vehicles (EVs) are going mainstream, disrupting the way cars have been powered for more than a century. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, operating the largest and most open EV charging network in the world, with over 30,000 independently owned charging spots that are easy for EV drivers to find and use.
ChargePoint is leading the development of a new fueling network, where EV drivers meet charging stations and businesses of all kinds benefit: workplaces, retail and hospitality, commercial and residential properties and fleets. We’re looking for a sales enablement lead to ensure that our top notch sales team has the knowledge and skills necessary to sell our winning solutions and deepen customer relationships.
This is an opportunity to establish this function from scratch in a growing company that is transforming the future of transportation. This individual will work cross functionally with Sales, Partner, Product and Marketing teams to bring proactive on-boarding, training, product education, industry knowledge, competitive insight and general market communications to our direct sales and channel teams. This function has a direct impact on corporate results as it will quicken the ramp time for new sales hires and partners. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a track record of joint success with prior cross-functional teams, and a penchant for program management.
- Create, manage and refine the onboarding program for the sales and partner organizations to teach a broad range of sales skills, sales process, and product knowledge. Manage the sales enablement content repository in SFDC and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Develop impactful training materials (presentations, course outlines, background material, instructional materials, exercises, training aids, quizzes and assessments) to ramp team members on the solutions portfolio and new product launches.
- Partner with Product Management and Marketing to create and package high-value, easy-to-use sales tools (sales guides, training decks, presentations, demos, collateral, calculators, competitive matrix, etc) that are well leveraged by sales and partner teams. Tune all content to the needs of the sales and partner audiences.
- Create and manage content adoption metrics and measurement systems to ensure that the content and training are optimized, measured and managed for effectiveness and efficiency. Build knowledge on effectiveness of training and tools, and continuously work to improve quality of content, format, and delivery worldwide. Report on program results quarterly and as needed. Define sales enablement best practices.
- Recommend and manage appropriate digital and social tools to enable the best results, ensuring the tools are best-in-class for meeting training, creative, and business needs. Research and analyze new sales training methods to determine fit for future initiatives.
- Participate in cross-functional discussions and updates to provide functional input and stay current with project status
Requirements and Success Factors
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in sales, training, sales enablement, marketing or related field. BS degree. Direct experience in sales training, instructional design, content or tools in a tech company.
- Understanding of sales process in direct and channel models; passion for partnering with sales to grow a business
- Working understanding of training and sales tools including Salesforce.com, ClearSlide, LinkedIn, learning management platforms (e.g. Litmos, MindShare)
- Ability to partner with leaders inside the company to produce effective programs that exceed goals in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills with attention to detail. Can balance creative development with process orientation.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for emerging markets, the EV space, sales needs.
- Relentless results orientation. Possesses the challenger mindset and works with a test-and-learn approach. Has high integrity, demonstrates professional maturity and good judgment.
- Resourceful problem solver, thrives in unstructured, team oriented environment and knows how to collaborate across functions and operate as a hands-on lead.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.