Sr. Hardware EngineerApply Now
VP, Hardware Engineering
ChargePoint is seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer to become a valued member of our Hardware Engineering team.
- Research, design and develop contemporary processor, networking, user interface, sensor, safety, and charging electronics for ChargePoint’s industry leading products.
- Deliver designs optimized on multiple dimensions including cost, reliability and feature richness.
- Develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to full-scale system design and see those systems all the way through to volume manufacturing and field deployment.
- Must be inventive, curious, and creative as well as fanatical about cost, quality, and building market leading products.
- Must have a successful record developing a variety of products.
- Experience with a broad range of electronic devices is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related discipline required, advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience developing electronic products
- Strong board design skills and understanding of system level engineering tradeoffs
- Able to drive solutions across software, mechanical, power and thermal boundaries to assure great results
- Ability to work independently and drive their product from concept to production
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.