Sr. Software Engineer (Full-stack)Apply Now
The Software Engineer (Full-stack) will work closely with Product Management, Design and QA and be responsible for the architecture and development of ChargePoint web stack.
- Write code for high-quality web-based applications, create robust applications, and develop functional prototypes quickly
- Work closely with product management to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Evangelize code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests and practicing good engineering hygiene
- Provide technical and thought leadership for the development team
- Refactor, optimize and constantly drive for improved efficiency and code health
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working product quickly
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application with good understanding of web concepts such as session, cache, cookies, connection pooling, and so on
- Familiarity with server architectures, web services and distributed systems
- Strong fluency in an object oriented language such as Java
- Good experience with SQL.
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.