Free EV Chargers for Multifamily Buildings
Funding for Multifamily Building EV Chargers from the
MultiCharge San Diego Demonstration Project
In an effort to meet the growing demand for EV charging from residents of apartment buildings and condos, the California Energy Commission is funding this initiative. ChargePoint, the leading provider of EV charging services is administering this project as part of its MultiCharge San Diego initiative, which will not only meet the demand of current EV drivers but also help residents of multifamily buildings make the move to electric cars. Implementation of the demonstration project is a collaborative effort by ChargePoint, City of San Diego, and the California Energy Commission. For more information, please read the Project Overview or attend one of our MultiCharge San Diego Information Sessions, hosted by ChargePoint:
October 21, 2013 & November 12, 2013
From 10:00am to 12:00pm
At the Energy Innovation Center
4760 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego
Details on how to apply:
- Sign up by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
- Once you've applied, we will provide further instructions to submit an installation bid.
- We must receive your application and installation bid no later than March 1, 2014.
- If your application and bid are approved, you must complete and submit a MultiCharge San Diego Agreement to begin installation.
- All installations must be complete by July 31, 2014.