Get the network effect of ChargePoint
The ChargePoint OnRamp program is a fast and cost-effective way to enable EVSE charging stations to work with all the rich functionality of ChargePoint and ChargePoint service plans, including a centralized infrastructure to set up services and fees and track ongoing success; automated billing and payment processing (via ChargePoint card, credit card, and third-party systems); 24x7 driver support; and driver services that keep drivers coming to your stations.
Increase your product value the fastest and most cost-effective way
- Four OnRamp integration options allow you to best match your product requirements.
- Professional services guide you from integration to rapid prototyping, validation and readying production.
- Manufacturing services provide best practices and rapid on-boarding for manufacturing and test processes.
- A cloud-based developer test environment enables you to test your networked products without the overhead of test servers.
- Sales tools: collateral, co-marketing, sales training, sales support – helps you sell.
- Station-to-network software & license included. No license royalty fee.
- PCI compliance for credit card payment processing.
Share the success of the world's largest EV charging services network
- ChargePoint attracts and supports the largest number of EV drivers in the world. Stations on ChargePoint dispense more electric fuel than those on any other charging network in the world.
- The ChargePoint service plans provide a centralized management infrastructure to set up charging services and fees and to track ongoing success. They include automated billing and payment processing, 24x7 driver support, and APIs for application integration.
Sell your stations with 24x7 driver services and support
- The ChargePoint brand and driver support phone number appears on your stations for driver assistance and assurance 24x7.
- ChargePoint mobile applications provide real-time navigation and availability.
- Remote charging station maintenance: over-the-air software updates, automated monitoring, and remote diagnostics for troubleshooting and escalation of station hardware issues.