Join the Charge
We're a team of game changers making the planet better by helping EV drivers kick gas and go. And we need smart, passionate people who get a charge out of upending the status quo to help us do that.
At ChargePoint, the global leader in intelligent EV charging, you'll find a fast-paced, dynamic environment where talented people are challenged to help engineer the future. But work needs to be a fun and inspiring place, so we offer an Apple TV-equipped reCharge lounge, CEO brown bag lunches, free healthful (and not so healthful) snacks, gourmet coffee, happy hour and of course lots of EV charging. We are also pet friendly.
We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people, so send us your resume.
Attention Recruiters: Please note that any unsolicited resume submissions will become the immediate property of ChargePoint and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any such person submitted.
- Accounting Manager
- Regional Account Executive
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Customer Support Representative, Level II
- Strategic Manager - Automotive Alliances
- Hardware Associate Engineer
- Sr. Power Electronics Engineer
- Project Manager - Business Development
- Senior Embedded Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Embedded QA Engineer
- Senior Android Developer
- Senior iOS Developer
- The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial close and input to the reporting process. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation. Reports to VP of Finance.
Regional Account Executive
- In this critical sales role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience selling hardware/software to a variety of Enterprise customers. If you have experience selling EV Charging stations and existing relationships in the industry that would be a major benefit. Of course, you must have experience identifying sales opportunities and working opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working with VARs/channel partners and developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders is required. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
Channel Marketing Manager
- Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will oversee and support all marketing activities with our strategic partners, distributors, resellers, and installers. As a key member of the ChargePoint Marketing team, you will interface regularly with our executive team, sales and support departments.
Customer Support Representative, Level II
- Under general supervision, in a call center environment, Customer Support Representatives will provide administrative and light technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, account verification and registration, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
Strategic Manager - Automotive Alliances
- In this critical sales role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience selling hardware/software to every auto manufacturer in the world. You must have experience identifying sales opportunities and working opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working with VARs/channel partners and developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders is required. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
Hardware Associate Engineer
- ChargePoint is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Hardware Associate Engineer to join our team. You will assist the Hardware team working on our latest products.
Sr. Power Electronics Engineer / Project Lead
- ChargePoint is seeking a Senior Power Electronics Engineer/Project Lead to become a valued member of our
Project Manager - Business Development
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the DC charger installation project(s) that span the geographic region on the West Coast of the US. You will be primarily responsible for developing and executing the West Coast infrastructure build-out program to optimally deploy a public fast charging infrastructure for ChargePoint. This project is receiving support from major Automotive companies to deploy stations that allow fast charging for all compatible electric vehicles. The position requires technical, business, negotiation, and financial skills for creation and contribution to the master planning activity for corridor and regional EV charging system deployments, and then for proactive identification of suitable site locations that fit the desired constraints and parameters for this master plan.
Senior Embedded Engineer
- The Senior Embedded Engineer will be responsible for embedded development on Linux based system including board bring up, device drivers and applications for all ChargePoint’s market leading charging stations.
- ChargePoint is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Quality Engineer to join our team. The successful Quality Engineer will be obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world-class quality controls and enhancements to proactively address problems and improve product quality, manufacturing flow, customer satisfaction and bottom-line results. Our Engineer will focus on creating, deploying and supporting our quality systems, quality processes and tools.
Embedded QA Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Embedded QA Engineer will be responsible for automated and manual testing of the ChargePoint charging stations.
Senior Android Developer
- ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Senior Android Application Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android apps for the industry leading ChargePoint network. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
Senior iOS Developer
- ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Senior iOS Application Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of iOS apps for the industry leading ChargePoint network. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.