Join the Charge
We're a team of game changers making the planet better by helping EV drivers kick gas and go. And we need smart, passionate people who get a charge out of upending the status quo to help us do that.
At ChargePoint, the global leader in intelligent EV charging, you'll find a fast-paced, dynamic environment where talented people are challenged to help engineer the future. But work needs to be a fun and inspiring place, so we offer an Apple TV-equipped reCharge lounge, CEO brown bag lunches, free healthful (and not so healthful) snacks, gourmet coffee, happy hour and of course lots of EV charging. We are also pet friendly.
We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people, so send us your resume.
Attention Recruiters: Please note that any unsolicited resume submissions will become the immediate property of ChargePoint and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any such person submitted.
- Inside Sales Associate
- Marketing Manager - Auto Programs
- Marketing Manager - Strategic Partnerships
- Regional Account Manager - NY Metro
- Interaction Designer
- Senior Embedded Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Embedded QA Engineer
- QA Intern
- Senior Android Developer
- Senior iOS Developer
Inside Sales Associate
- The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for strategically developing sales opportunities for the ChargePoint field sales team. The primary focus will be innovatively generating leads, identified through an educated variety of inbound and outbound approaches, including printed and electronic medium coupled with strong customer interaction. The position will require flexibility in working with the changing environment of a global sales force and the position holder will undertake other duties as assigned. This is a pre-IPO position in the dynamic, rapidly-growing EV industry, with a market leader backed by top-tier VC investors.
Marketing Manager - Auto Programs
- ChargePoint is looking for an experienced Auto Programs Marketing Manager to lead our joint electric vehicle charging initiatives with our strategic OEM partners. The role is responsible for partner strategy, project planning and campaign execution. Must have experience developing and growing strategic partner programs that drive consumer engagement and acquisition. The position will play an integral role in shaping our market position strategy, driving demand for electric cars, and growing the EV charging industry overall.
Marketing Manager - Strategic Partnerships
- We’re looking for an energetic, creative, and results-oriented individual who can take the lead and build strategic partnerships and programs that will drive awareness and brand value for ChargePoint. In this challenging role, you will utilize your passion and knowledge of the electric vehicle / energy management space, along with your marketing and business savvy to drive new and innovative partnerships that will help shape and advance the industry and help ChargePoint achieve its goals.
Regional Account Manager - New York Metro
- In this critical sales role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience selling hardware/software to a variety of Enterprise customers. If you have experience selling EV Charging stations and existing relationships in the industry that would be a major benefit. Of course, you must have experience identifying sales opportunities and working opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working with VARs/channel partners and developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders is required. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
- ChargePoint is looking for a talented Interaction Designer to craft exceptional user experiences for an innovative suite of products. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to help create the world’s best Electric Vehicle (EV) charging experience for both drivers and charging station owners. The ChargePoint experience includes use of charging stations, mobile applications, web portal, as well as social networking interaction, and some very cool things you’ll learn about once you are on the team. This position is ideal for an individual who has a proven background in translating user needs into effective and elegant design solutions across mobile, enterprise, and consumer hardware. As part of the UX team at ChargePoint you will have the challenge and opportunity to create a consistent world-class experience across all three platforms at a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company that is the dominant player in its space.
Senior Embedded Engineer
- The Senior Embedded Engineer will be responsible for embedded development on Linux based system including board bring up, device drivers and applications for all ChargePoint’s market leading charging stations.
- ChargePoint is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Quality Engineer to join our team. The successful Quality Engineer will be obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world-class quality controls and enhancements to proactively address problems and improve product quality, manufacturing flow, customer satisfaction and bottom-line results. Our Engineer will focus on creating, deploying and supporting our quality systems, quality processes and tools.
Embedded QA Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Embedded QA Engineer will be responsible for automated and manual testing of the ChargePoint charging stations.
- The QA Intern will help change the car charging industry forever by being responsible for the quality of the industry leading ChargePoint charging stations.
Senior Android Developer
- ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Senior Android Application Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android apps for the industry leading ChargePoint network. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
Senior iOS Developer
- ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Senior iOS Application Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of iOS apps for the industry leading ChargePoint network. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.