Join the Charge
We're a team of game changers making the planet better by helping EV drivers kick gas and go. And we need smart, passionate people who get a charge out of upending the status quo to help us do that.
At ChargePoint, the global leader in intelligent EV charging, you'll find a fast-paced, dynamic environment where talented people are challenged to help engineer the future. But work needs to be a fun and inspiring place, so we offer an Apple TV-equipped reCharge lounge, CEO brown bag lunches, free healthful (and not so healthful) snacks, gourmet coffee, happy hour and of course lots of EV charging. We are also pet friendly.
We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people, so send us your resume.
Attention Recruiters: Please note that any unsolicited resume submissions will become the immediate property of ChargePoint and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any such person submitted.
- Hardware Associate Engineer
- Sr. Power Electronics Engineer
- Project Manager - Business Development
- Marketing Manager - Auto Programs
- Regional Account Manager - NY Metro
- Senior Embedded Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Embedded QA Engineer
- QA Intern
- Senior Android Developer
- Senior iOS Developer
Hardware Associate Engineer
- ChargePoint is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Hardware Associate Engineer to join our team. You will assist the Hardware team working on our latest products.
Sr. Power Electronics Engineer / Project Lead
- ChargePoint is seeking a Senior Power Electronics Engineer/Project Lead to become a valued member of our
Project Manager - Business Development
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the DC charger installation project(s) that span the geographic region on the West Coast of the US. You will be primarily responsible for developing and executing the West Coast infrastructure build-out program to optimally deploy a public fast charging infrastructure for ChargePoint. This project is receiving support from major Automotive companies to deploy stations that allow fast charging for all compatible electric vehicles. The position requires technical, business, negotiation, and financial skills for creation and contribution to the master planning activity for corridor and regional EV charging system deployments, and then for proactive identification of suitable site locations that fit the desired constraints and parameters for this master plan.
- Prepare, review, negotiate and conclude contracts including software as a service (SaaS) subscription agreement, license agreements and agreements with strategic partners.
Marketing Manager - Auto Programs
- ChargePoint is looking for an experienced Auto Programs Marketing Manager to lead our joint electric vehicle charging initiatives with our strategic OEM partners. The role is responsible for partner strategy, project planning and campaign execution. Must have experience developing and growing strategic partner programs that drive consumer engagement and acquisition. The position will play an integral role in shaping our market position strategy, driving demand for electric cars, and growing the EV charging industry overall.
Regional Account Manager - New York Metro
- In this critical sales role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience selling hardware/software to a variety of Enterprise customers. If you have experience selling EV Charging stations and existing relationships in the industry that would be a major benefit. Of course, you must have experience identifying sales opportunities and working opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working with VARs/channel partners and developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders is required. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
Senior Embedded Engineer
- The Senior Embedded Engineer will be responsible for embedded development on Linux based system including board bring up, device drivers and applications for all ChargePoint’s market leading charging stations.
- ChargePoint is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Quality Engineer to join our team. The successful Quality Engineer will be obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world-class quality controls and enhancements to proactively address problems and improve product quality, manufacturing flow, customer satisfaction and bottom-line results. Our Engineer will focus on creating, deploying and supporting our quality systems, quality processes and tools.
Embedded QA Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Embedded QA Engineer will be responsible for automated and manual testing of the ChargePoint charging stations.
- The QA Intern will help change the car charging industry forever by being responsible for the quality of the industry leading ChargePoint charging stations.
Senior Android Developer
- ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Senior Android Application Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android apps for the industry leading ChargePoint network. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
Senior iOS Developer
- ChargePoint is looking for a creative and passionate Senior iOS Application Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of iOS apps for the industry leading ChargePoint network. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.