Join the Charge
We're a team of game changers making the planet better by helping EV drivers kick gas and go. And we need smart, passionate people who get a charge out of upending the status quo to help us do that.
At ChargePoint, the global leader in intelligent EV charging, you'll find a fast-paced, dynamic environment where talented people are challenged to help engineer the future. But work needs to be a fun and inspiring place, so we offer an Apple TV-equipped reCharge lounge, CEO brown bag lunches, free healthful (and not so healthful) snacks, gourmet coffee, happy hour and of course lots of EV charging. We are also pet friendly.
We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people, so send us your resume.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Attention Recruiters: Please note that any unsolicited resume submissions will become the immediate property of ChargePoint and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any such person submitted.
- Customer Support Engineer - AZ
- Under general supervision, in a call center environment, Customer Support Representatives will provide administrative and light technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, account verification and registration, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required. This role is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Relocation will not be provided.
- Regional Director, Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs
- ChargePoint’s Government Affairs team is seeking a qualified candidate to help develop and execute successful regulatory and legislative policies to ensure dominance of the Company’s network and products and to advance ChargePoint’s policy objectives at the Federal, State and local levels with an emphasis on the Eastern Region of the United States. Specifically the candidate will report to the Vice President for Government and work with the broader ChargePoint team to expand ChargePoint presence, agenda and resources to drive outcomes to reflect the increasing importance of the State and local government role in EV policy, market development and funding.
- Sr. Power Electronics Engineer / Project Lead
- ChargePoint is seeking a Senior Power Electronics Engineer/Project Lead to become a valued member of our
- Demand Gen Marketing Manager
- ChargePoint is seeking an experienced Demand Generation Marketing Manager to help build and manage with a robust demand generation/email marketing program. Reporting to the Director of B2B Marketing, you will work closely with the entire marketing team as well as with other cross-functional teams to drive demand for ChargePoint products by implementing new strategic programs, as well as overseeing, producing and executing already-established programs. Bring your ideas and your experience and work to help optimize and elevate ChargePoint’s email programs to best-in-class. You need to have excellent writing communication skills (lead generation content samples will be required).
- Director of Manufacturing Engineering
- ChargePoint’s Operations team is seeking a qualified candidate to be responsible for directing NPI and on-going production at contract manufacturers and internal manufacturing sites. The best candidate will be hands on as well as able to manage a team in a fast paced environment.
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Embedded)
- The QA Engineer (embedded) is responsible for sophisticated testing of ChargePoint embedded software and ensure that the software is awesome and high-quality.
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Web)
- The QA Engineer (Web) is responsible for developing sophisticated testing and site management automation and to ensure the web software is awesome and high-quality.
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
- The Senior Embedded Engineer will be responsible for embedded development on Linux based systems, including board bring up, power-on and run-time diagnostics, drivers and user-land applications for ChargePoint's market leading electric vehicle charging stations.
- Sr. Software Engineer (Full-stack)
- The Software Engineer (Full-stack) will work closely with Product Management, Design and QA and be responsible for the architecture and development of ChargePoint web stack.