Join the Charge
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before.
ChargePoint operates the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We also design, build, and support the technology that powers it. As our network grows, it makes driving an EV accessible to more and more people. Our mission is to get everyone behind the wheel of an EV and provide a place for them to charge wherever they go. Every day we add more drivers and businesses to our network, and driving an EV makes even more sense. And that’s what ChargePoint is all about: driving a better way.
We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people, so send us your resume.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Attention Recruiters: Please note that any unsolicited resume submissions will become the immediate property of ChargePoint and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any such person submitted.
- Business Development Manager
- The successful candidate will explore, identify, analyze and create deployment strategies for emerging business opportunities and partnerships at ChargePoint. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to; smart energy management, grid services for electric vehicle charging, API productization, data monetization and emerging electric vehicle charging technologies. The candidate will conceive and screen potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, market potential, deal requirements and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and recommending productization paths. Candidates for this position must be excellent communicators at all management levels internally, externally, with partners and with ChargePoint customers. Must be goal-motivated, adaptable in a start-up/early stage environment, a strategic thinker and very detail oriented.
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for a talented Senior Mechanical Engineer who has exceptional mechanical conceptualization, analysis and visualization skills with proven track record of working in multidiscipline team environment. Also essential are strong communication skills (spoken, written and sketched), creative thinking, sound judgment, organization, thoroughness, professionalism, humor, and desire to do great work. As a Mechanical Engineer, your responsibilities will include the full range of product design: researching, concepting, prototyping, and refining, detailing, liaison with suppliers, designing for production quantities and troubleshooting production parts.
- Sr. Power Electronics Engineer / Project Lead
- ChargePoint is seeking a Senior Power Electronics Engineer/Project Lead to become a valued member of our
- Director of Communications
- The ChargePoint communications leader helps advance our mission of connecting electric vehicle (EV) drivers to a better way, with the largest and most open EV charging network in the world. We’re looking for an individual to develop and execute communications initiatives to refine the corporate narrative, raise ChargePoint’s visibility, position the company and its executives as thought leaders, and lead recognition programs. These efforts span audiences including media, influencers, industry stakeholders, government relations and public policy stakeholders.
- Email Marketing Manager - Temporary
- ChargePoint is seeking an entry-level email marketer to assist with a robust demand generation/email marketing program. Reporting to the Director of B2B Marketing, you will work closely with the entire marketing team as well as with other cross-functional teams to drive demand for ChargePoint products by implementing new strategic programs, as well as overseeing, producing and executing already-established programs. Bring your ideas and your experience; work to help optimize and elevate ChargePoint’s email programs to best-in-class.
- Component Engineer
- ChargePoint is seeking a Component Engineer to become a valued member of our Operations team.
- Quality Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for a talented and creative Quality Engineer to own the mechanical, functional and cosmetic quality of our high profile public and private charging stations. This person will work closely with our design engineers from concept development through production release to ensure that our part designs are robust and manufacturable and that the quality criteria are sufficiently and clearly documented. He or she will work with our suppliers to verify that all production, inspection, and quality processes are in place and proven prior to mfg. release and will review and audit ongoing production to ensure continual product quality. A successful candidate must have proven experience in all aspects of managing part quality and be organized, assertive and detail oriented. He or she must be able to communicate with ease at all levels within ChargePoint and our suppliers, both verbally, in writing, and through presentations. To be successful at ChargePoint this person must be highly motivated, self directed and comfortable working in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to help us with the design and manufacture of our leading edge electric vehicle charging products. This position will work closely with Manufacturing Operations, Hardware Engineering, Quality and Contract Manufacturers to deliver robust products that meet ChargePoint’s manufacturability, cost, quality and delivery objectives. A successful candidate must have proven experience in Manufacturing Engineering of complex mechanical systems.
- Account Executive - Ohio
- In this critical sales role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience selling hardware/software to a variety of Enterprise customers. If you have experience selling EV Charging stations and existing relationships in the industry that would be a major benefit. Of course, you must have experience identifying sales opportunities and working opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working with VARs/channel partners and developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders is required. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
- Automotive Account Manager
- In this critical account management role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience in managing automotive OEM & dealership relationships and executing programs and complex projects. If you have experience in EV space and have existing relationships in the auto industry that would be a major benefit. Of course, you must have experience working initiatives and opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working in a capacity of developing relationships with automotive OEM stakeholders, dealer groups and dealership prospects. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
- iOS Software Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for an outstanding individual who has involvement with municipal utilities and understands the EV revolution. We need an experienced and talented person who has knowledge of our market, our focus and the desire to help us get to the next level.
- Customer Support Engineer
- Under general supervision, in a 24/7 in-bound call center environment, Customer Support Engineers will provide administrative, technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Engineers will perform related work as required.
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Embedded)
- The QA Engineer (embedded) is responsible for sophisticated testing of ChargePoint embedded software and ensure that the software is awesome and high-quality.
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Web)
- The QA Engineer (Web) is responsible for developing sophisticated testing and site management automation and to ensure the web software is awesome and high-quality.
- Sr. Software Engineer (Full-stack)
- The Software Engineer (Full-stack) will work closely with Product Management, Design and QA and be responsible for the architecture and development of ChargePoint web stack.