Join the Charge
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places than ever before.
ChargePoint operates the world’s largest and most open EV charging network. We also design, build, and support the technology that powers it. As our network grows, it makes driving an EV accessible to more and more people. Our mission is to get everyone behind the wheel of an EV and provide a place for them to charge wherever they go. Every day we add more drivers and businesses to our network, and driving an EV makes even more sense. And that’s what ChargePoint is all about: driving a better way.
We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people, so send us your resume.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Attention Recruiters: Please note that any unsolicited resume submissions will become the immediate property of ChargePoint and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any such person submitted.
- Business Development Manager
- The successful candidate will explore, identify, analyze and create deployment strategies for emerging business opportunities and partnerships at ChargePoint. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to; smart energy management, grid services for electric vehicle charging, API productization, data monetization and emerging electric vehicle charging technologies. The candidate will conceive and screen potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, market potential, deal requirements and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and recommending productization paths. Candidates for this position must be excellent communicators at all management levels internally, externally, with partners and with ChargePoint customers. Must be goal-motivated, adaptable in a start-up/early stage environment, a strategic thinker and very detail oriented.
- Quality Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for a talented and creative Quality Engineer to own the mechanical, functional and cosmetic quality of our high profile public and private charging stations. This person will work closely with our design engineers from concept development through production release to ensure that our part designs are robust and manufacturable and that the quality criteria are sufficiently and clearly documented. He or she will work with our suppliers to verify that all production, inspection, and quality processes are in place and proven prior to mfg. release and will review and audit ongoing production to ensure continual product quality. A successful candidate must have proven experience in all aspects of managing part quality and be organized, assertive and detail oriented. He or she must be able to communicate with ease at all levels within ChargePoint and our suppliers, both verbally, in writing, and through presentations. To be successful at ChargePoint this person must be highly motivated, self directed and comfortable working in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to help us with the design and manufacture of our leading edge electric vehicle charging products. This position will work closely with Manufacturing Operations, Hardware Engineering, Quality and Contract Manufacturers to deliver robust products that meet ChargePoint’s manufacturability, cost, quality and delivery objectives. A successful candidate must have proven experience in Manufacturing Engineering of complex mechanical systems.
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for a talented Senior Mechanical Engineer who has exceptional mechanical conceptualization, analysis and visualization skills with proven track record of working in multidiscipline team environment. Also essential are strong communication skills (spoken, written and sketched), creative thinking, sound judgment, organization, thoroughness, professionalism, humor, and desire to do great work. As a Mechanical Engineer, your responsibilities will include the full range of product design: researching, concepting, prototyping, and refining, detailing, liaison with suppliers, designing for production quantities and troubleshooting production parts.
- Sr. Power Electronics Engineer / Project Lead
- ChargePoint is seeking a Senior Power Electronics Engineer/Project Lead to become a valued member of our
- PR and Corporate Communications Manager
- The Manager, PR and Corporate Communications will be responsible for managing both strategic and day-to-day public relations and corporate communication activities across several key areas of communication, including press, community, product, advertising and distribution (social media and search).
- Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- ChargePoint is seeking an experienced and driven Senior Product Marketing Manager to help strengthen ChargePoint’s leadership position in the EV industry. Reporting to the Senior Director and Head of B2B Marketing, you will work closely with the marketing, sales, product and other cross-functional teams to drive all product marketing activities for key products, solutions and verticals. You need to have excellent writing communication skills (content samples will be required). A typical day in this role starts with a coffee perhaps and organizing your outstanding requests, meeting with the various teams, tracking progress on ongoing programs, strategizing to improve performance and achieve business goals. You will be collaborating with several teams across Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and Business Development to ensure timely completion of tasks and achieve the highest quality of work.
- Component Engineer
- ChargePoint is seeking a Component Engineer to become a valued member of our Operations team.
- Sr. Technical Program Manager – Cables and Cable Assemblies
- ChargePoint is seeking a Sr. Technical Program Manager to help develop and manufacture EV charging and interconnect cables and cable assemblies. This person will be responsible for all aspects of the cable lifecycle at ChargePoint, from definition and design through production. He/she will coordinate the work of design, mfg, and quality engineers to develop and release into production new cables as well as to support the production, and ongoing improvement and cost reduction of existing cables. This role works with manufacturers to insure all products meet ChargePoint’s robust cost, quality, schedule and delivery objectives through the full lifecycle - concept, prototype, design verification, production and end of life. A successful candidate must be a highly motivated, self-starter that is organized and detail oriented.
- Test Engineer
- ChargePoint's Operations team is seeking intelligent and creative candidates with a broad range of relevant skills, interests and aptitude for a position in the test engineering team. Our test systems operate where our products' SW, electrical and mechanical components coalesce during the manufacturing process. Their output is used for on-going quality purposes that provide feedback for product and process improvements.
- Account Executive, Auto
- In this critical sales role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience in selling or managing automotive OEM & dealership relationships. If you have experience in EV space and have existing relationships in the auto industry that would be a major benefit. Of course, you must have experience identifying sales opportunities and working opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working with VARs/channel partners and developing relationships with automotive OEM stakeholders, dealer groups and dealership prospects. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
- Sales Development Representative
- The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for strategically developing sales opportunities for the ChargePoint field sales team. The primary focus will be innovatively generating leads, identified through an educated variety of inbound and outbound approaches, including printed and electronic medium coupled with strong customer interaction. The position will require flexibility in working with the changing environment of a global sales force and the position holder will undertake other duties as assigned.
- iOS Software Engineer
- ChargePoint is looking for an outstanding individual who has involvement with municipal utilities and understands the EV revolution. We need an experienced and talented person who has knowledge of our market, our focus and the desire to help us get to the next level.
- Customer Support Engineer
- Under general supervision, in a 24/7 in-bound call center environment, Customer Support Engineers will provide administrative, technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Engineers will perform related work as required.
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Embedded)
- The QA Engineer (embedded) is responsible for sophisticated testing of ChargePoint embedded software and ensure that the software is awesome and high-quality.
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Web)
- The QA Engineer (Web) is responsible for developing sophisticated testing and site management automation and to ensure the web software is awesome and high-quality.
- Sr. Software Engineer (Full-stack)
- The Software Engineer (Full-stack) will work closely with Product Management, Design and QA and be responsible for the architecture and development of ChargePoint web stack.