Join the Charge
We're a team of game changers making the planet better by helping EV drivers kick gas and go. And we need smart, passionate people who get a charge out of upending the status quo to help us do that.
At ChargePoint, the global leader in intelligent EV charging, you'll find a fast-paced, dynamic environment where talented people are challenged to help engineer the future. But work needs to be a fun and inspiring place, so we offer an Apple TV-equipped reCharge lounge, CEO brown bag lunches, free healthful (and not so healthful) snacks, gourmet coffee, happy hour and of course lots of EV charging. We are also pet friendly.
We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people, so send us your resume.
Attention Recruiters: Please note that any unsolicited resume submissions will become the immediate property of ChargePoint and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any such person submitted.
- Customer Support
- Customer Support Representative, Level II
- Government Relations
- Regional Director, Government Relations
and Regulatory Affairs
- Hardware Engineering
- Sr. Power Electronics Engineer
- Human Resources
- HR & Recruiting Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Commodity Manager
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer,
High Power Systems
- Regional Account Executive,
- Software Engineering
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
- Utility Solutions
- Director of Utility Solutions
- The Commodity Manager is responsible for the sourcing and procurement of the related commodity materials used in ChargePoint’s products. This role is responsible for the supplier base management and development, supplier performance improvement in term of technology, quality, supply and cost. This includes all commercial responsibility such as price negotiation and agreement, capacity, quality and delivery capability from its suppliers. This role includes material sourcing activities of products from its development phase, to mass production till its end of life. It requires active collaboration with the Engineering and Operations teams during the ramp up phase, quality team and cost team during the mass production phase, to ensure smooth supply and continuous cost improvement.
Customer Support Representative, Level II
- Under general supervision, in a call center environment, Customer Support Representatives will provide administrative and light technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, account verification and registration, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
Director of Product Marketing
- We are seeking a highly-motivated, experienced, Product Marketing Director / Senior Director to define and execute the go-to-market strategy for ChargePoint’s products and services. This person will lead the B2B marketing strategy, demand generation, content fulfillment, and program on awareness creation, revenue, and market share growth. ChargePoint is the market leader providing property owners and electric vehicle owners everything they need to plug in and charge. We are a fast-paced, dynamic technology company that is disrupting transportation and energy and helping drive the smart home. This is a key senior level position. Minimum 10 to 15 years experience in Marketing, Sales, or Business Development is required. Also, experience in Search Engine Marketing, and advertising would be beneficial.
Director of Utility Solutions
- ChargePoint is looking for an outstanding individual who has involvement with municipal utilities and understands the EV revolution. We need an experienced and talented person who has knowledge of our market, our focus and the desire to help us get to the next level.
- This is a contract position that will be onsite and will work closely with the design director to produce cohesive marketing deliverables for internal clients and corporate partners. Projects include print collateral, web layout and graphics, tradeshow/event graphics and giveaways, product packaging, and more. The ideal candidate will be a design generalist with a broad range of experience, able to interpret and apply brand guidelines to build a strong visual identity, and comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment.
HR & Recruiting Coordinator
- You must be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving people problems and thrive in a startup culture. You need to have a good deal of recruiting experience including sourcing, scheduling, interviewing and have great communication skills. Can you create Boolean searches? You will also need to have experience in the basics of People Operations (HR) and enjoy doing the “little things”, and help keep our employees happy.
- We are looking for an outgoing, dynamic, multi-talented individual who is ready for an awesome culturally diverse environment. Are you good at multi-tasking? Are you willing to do the "little stuff" to get the job done? Are you a "people person"? Then you could become the next "ChargePointer"!
Regional Account Executive, West Coast
- In this critical sales role, you will have a successful track record and relevant experience selling hardware/software to a variety of Enterprise customers. If you have experience selling EV Charging stations and existing relationships in the industry that would be a major benefit. Of course, you must have experience identifying sales opportunities and working opportunities to closure. Additionally, you are working with VARs/channel partners and developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders is required. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
Regional Director, Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs
- ChargePoint’s Government Affairs team is seeking a qualified candidate to help develop and execute successful regulatory and legislative policies to ensure dominance of the Company’s network and products and to advance ChargePoint’s policy objectives at the Federal, State and local levels with an emphasis on the Eastern Region of the United States. Specifically the candidate will report to the Vice President for Government and work with the broader ChargePoint team to expand ChargePoint presence, agenda and resources to drive outcomes to reflect the increasing importance of the State and local government role in EV policy, market development and funding.
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
- The Senior Embedded Engineer will be responsible for embedded development on Linux based systems, including board bring up, power-on and run-time diagnostics, drivers and user-land applications for ChargePoint's market leading electric vehicle charging stations.
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer, High Power Systems
- The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will lead all aspects of manufacturing development and ongoing production for ChargePoint’s EV chargers, and will be responsible for ChargePoint’s high power operations. This engineer will work with R&D and OEMs to ensure manufacturability of all components and final assemblies, and with installers and support staff to develop support and repair processes.
Sr. Power Electronics Engineer / Project Lead
- ChargePoint is seeking a Senior Power Electronics Engineer/Project Lead to become a valued member of our