Join the Charge
We're a team of game changers making the planet better by helping EV drivers kick gas and go. And we need smart, passionate people who get a charge out of upending the status quo to help us do that.
At ChargePoint, the global leader in intelligent EV charging, you'll find a fast-paced, dynamic environment where talented people are challenged to help engineer the future. But work needs to be a fun and inspiring place, so we offer an Apple TV-equipped reCharge lounge, CEO brown bag lunches, free healthful (and not so healthful) snacks, gourmet coffee, happy hour and of course lots of EV charging. We are also pet friendly.
We're growing rapidly and are on the lookout for talented, experienced people, so send us your resume.
Attention Recruiters: Please note that any unsolicited resume submissions will become the immediate property of ChargePoint and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any such person submitted.
- Government Relations
- Regional Director, Government Relations
and Regulatory Affairs
- Hardware Engineering
- Sr. Power Electronics Engineer
- Software Engineering
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
- Utility Solutions
- Director of Utility Solutions
Director of Utility Solutions
- ChargePoint is looking for an outstanding individual who has involvement with municipal utilities and understands the EV revolution. We need an experienced and talented person who has knowledge of our market, our focus and the desire to help us get to the next level.
Regional Director, Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs
- ChargePoint’s Government Affairs team is seeking a qualified candidate to help develop and execute successful regulatory and legislative policies to ensure dominance of the Company’s network and products and to advance ChargePoint’s policy objectives at the Federal, State and local levels with an emphasis on the Eastern Region of the United States. Specifically the candidate will report to the Vice President for Government and work with the broader ChargePoint team to expand ChargePoint presence, agenda and resources to drive outcomes to reflect the increasing importance of the State and local government role in EV policy, market development and funding.
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
- The Senior Embedded Engineer will be responsible for embedded development on Linux based systems, including board bring up, power-on and run-time diagnostics, drivers and user-land applications for ChargePoint's market leading electric vehicle charging stations.
Sr. Power Electronics Engineer / Project Lead
- ChargePoint is seeking a Senior Power Electronics Engineer/Project Lead to become a valued member of our