Make Your Property the
#1 Choice for Tenants
With Smart EV Charging as a Premium Amenity
25% of Vehicles Sold
Will Be Electric by 2025
Is Your Company EV Ready?
Offering EV Charging Has Many Benefits:
- Attract and retain tenants
- Increase property value
- Meet emerging state and city regulations
- Future-proof your property
- Establish your brand as a green leader
Don’t Offer Just EV Charging.
Offer Smart Networked EV Charging.
Hassle-Free for You and Your Tenants. Premium Experience for Drivers.
- Get a customizable and turnkey solution
- Track energy usage, costs, and revenue
- Create flexible ownership/management policies
- Create the best pricing and access control policies for tenants and users
- Offer a superior charging experience with Reservations and Waitlist
- Get a service guarantee with 24/7 driver support
- Generate environmental reports and analytics
You Win Tenants.
Your Tenants Win Customers.
Make your property more attractive to tenants by installing ChargePoint smart EV charging. Your tenants can attract more EV drivers to the property by being visible on the ChargePoint network.
EV Drivers Make Attractive Customers and Employees
the national average
EV drivers choose their destinations based on the availability of EV charging from their preferred network—and they tend to base their shopping routines on those destinations, so they can charge the car while they shop and dine.
EV charging helps your tenants attract new customers, and build a steady revenue stream from repeat buyers with higher spending capacity. EV drivers also prefer companies that offer workplace charging as a benefit.
ChargePoint Helps You Increase Tenant Satisfaction and Retention by Helping Your Tenants Increase RevenueSee Case Studies
New Green Building Regulations and Standards Emerge Every Day
Future-Proof Your Property Today
Our tenants have access to the largest EV charging network with the most advanced hardware, and we have the ability to easily scale our EV charging program across our portfolio.
Vice President, National Parking Operations