Make Your Facility Run Smoothly and Sustainably
With Smart EV Charging for Employees, Tenants and Customers
25% of Vehicles Sold
Will Be Electric by 2025
Is Your Facility EV Ready?
Offering EV Charging Has Many Benefits:
- Easily accommodate requests for EV charging, with minimal effort
- Centrally manage an EV charging solution that meets the needs of employees, tenants and customers
- Get a reliable EV charging solution with proactive monitoring and alerts as well as 24/7 driver support
- Optimize station use with pricing, access control and notifications
- Understand the return on your investment with reporting
EV Charging Is Good for the Planet and Your Business
Good for the Planet
Good for Business
EVs help slow climate change by cutting greenhouse gas emissions in half or eliminating them altogether when renewable energy is used. ChargePoint makes it easier for people to switch to EVs.
- Eliminate emissions with renewable electricity sources
- ChargePoint makes switching to EVs easier
- Workplace: Make your company a great place to work with competitive benefits
- Retail/Hospitality: Attract customers who stay longer and spend more
- Real Estate: Attract tenants and increase occupancy, average rent and property value
1 in 2 of Forbes’ The World’s Most Valuable Brands is a ChargePoint Customer
We noticed that the number of EV drivers increased after we started offering workplace charging because it enabled people to commute using their EVs. They are able to come in earlier due to HOV lane access and maximize time both at work as well as with their families. But the biggest surprise was how it actually helped us attract and retain talent in the very competitive Bay Area job scene. It really helped us recruit good candidates and keep them happy. It also helped us achieve our LEED certifications and enhance our green image.
Facilities Operations Manager, Amazon Lab126
Don’t Offer Just EV Charging.
Offer Smart Networked EV Charging.
Less Work for You. More Benefits for Your Employees, Tenants and Customers.
- Oversee multiple charging station locations from one place
- Support demand response and time-of-use rates with smart energy management features, enabling energy cost savings and LEED certification
- Secure stations from unauthorized access
- Create the best pricing policy for your drivers
- Offer a superior charging experience with a mobile app and Waitlist
- Get help setting up your stations and a leading service guarantee with 24/7 driver support
- Easily manage and measure energy usage, costs and revenue
- Gain insights from reports and analytics on station use and environmental impact