ChargePoint Home Flex, NEMA 6-50 Plug
ChargePoint Home Flex, NEMA 6-50 Plug
Price: CAD 999.00
If you already have an outlet ready for EV charging, choose the plug that matches the outlet. If you don't yet have an outlet, ask your electrician which plug type will work best for your location. If you plan to hardwire your station, you can choose either plug type.
- Free standard ground shipping. Item is currently backordered and estimated to ship in 3-4 weeks. In the interim, please schedule an appointment with a licensed electrician to install ChargePoint Home Flex after delivery. Due to high demand, your electrician may have limited availability.
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings from 16 amps to 50 amps and plug-in and hardwired installation options. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Tesla, Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Volvo Recharge, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Mazda MX-30 EV, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place.
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year warranty backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency. 7m charging cable provides ample reach.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out with a plug-in (NEMA 6-50 or 14-50) or hardwired installation. The configuration you’ve selected here comes with a 6-50 plug. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Set the charging amperage that's right for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades. See below for more installation information.
- Widely eligible for utility rebates and other incentives.
Install Once, Charge Whenever
No matter what you drive or how much space is available in your electrical panel, ChargePoint Home Flex fits right in. Have your electrician install it indoors or out using a NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 plug, then set the appropriate charging speed in the app — up to 50 amps. Click here for more installation resources.
Save Money on Home Charging
There are many rebates, tax credits and other incentives that can save you money on home charging, especially when you get a smart charger like Flex. Make your smart choice even smarter: find home charging incentives near you.
By EV Drivers, for EV Drivers
EV charging is all we do, and we do it all—from home charging to charging around town. We’ve delivered more than 123 million charges to all kinds of cars at hundreds of thousands of places to charge worldwide, and we’re always working to make EV charging even easier.
ChargePoint is the best.
We’ve been using it for about 2 months & love it. Our electrician said it was very well built & is now recommending it to his customers.Mike Sierra, Amazon customer
This is a great level 2 charger.
Compact, sleek design. The WiFi is a great feature. You can enter your power company in your profile, and based on their rates, ChargePoint sends you a detailed report every month with kWh used, how much it cost and how much you saved compared to gas... Love it!!Heather St. Thomas, Amazon customer
Looks great works really fast. Quality is great and the app works great with my phone. Highly recommended.Brian, Home Depot customer
Best Charger EVer
I wished we would have ordered the charger 6 weeks ago when we bought our car... it does what it says, charges 6 times faster... Fantastic charger, you won't go wrong.Sean M., Amazon customer
Need to purchase a replacement charging cable for your ChargePoint Home? Click here.