ChargePoint Home Flex, NEMA 6-50 Plug
ChargePoint Home Flex, NEMA 6-50 Plug
Price: CAD 959.00
ChargePoint Home Flex offers two connector options. Choose NACS if you drive a Tesla. Choose J1772 for all other vehicles.
- Free standard ground shipping. Item is currently estimated to ship in 7-10 days. In the interim, please schedule an appointment with a licensed electrician to install ChargePoint Home Flex after delivery. Due to high demand, your electrician may have limited availability.
- Ships for free. Your ChargePoint Home Flex should ship in 3-5 days with free standard ground shipping. Schedule an appointment with a licensed electrician to install the charger after delivery.
- Charge up to 9X faster. Home Flex is a market-leading Level 2 50-amp EV charging station that charges your EV faster than a normal wall outlet, delivering up to 37 miles of range per hour.
- Customize your charge. Home Flex has flexible amperage settings from 16 to 50 amps and comes with both plug-in and hardwired installation options.
- Charge smarter with the ChargePoint app. Save money and schedule EV charging when electricity is cheapest. Save time with reminders so your EV is always ready to go when you are. Enjoy seamless convenience with Alexa voice control. Plus, track all of your home and public charging in one place.
- Works with every EV on the market. Home Flex is designed to work with every EV of today and tomorrow. Your Home Flex has been rigorously tested on leading EV models and works with Tesla, Acura, Honda, BMW, Chevrolet Bolt EV/EUV, Ford Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning, Hyundai IONIQ 5 and 6, Kona EV, Nissan LEAF, Polestar, Volkswagen ID.4, and many more (including plug-in hybrids).
- Maximize your peace of mind. Rest easy knowing your ChargePoint Home Flex is safe, efficient and reliable. Home Flex is UL Listed for electrical safety and ENERGY STAR® certified for efficiency. Feel confident in your investment with a 3-year warranty backed by 24/7 customer support from the original EV charging pioneer.
- Enjoy easy, flexible installation. Choose the right Home Flex configuration for your EV, home and electrical panel. An electrician can easily install the right Home Flex indoors or outside. Flexible amperage settings enable your electrician to pick the option that best matches your electrical panel capacity and vehicle requirements. A 23-foot charging cable provides ample reach wherever you choose to install your Home Flex and stays pliable even in cold climates. See below for more installation information.
Frequently asked questions
Is the charger compatible with my EV?
Yes! ChargePoint Home Flex is compatible with EVERY EV on the market, including Tesla. ChargePoint Home Flex has been rigorously tested with different EVs in the state-of-the-art ChargePoint testing facility to give you maximum peace of mind.
Does it work with the NACS connector?
Yes, Tesla drivers have been reliably charging with Home Flex for years using the adapter included with their vehicle. ChargePoint Home Flex is a great choice and investment for all EV drivers.
What's the difference between NEMA 6-50, 14-50 and Hardwired?
Home Flex Hardwired delivers the fastest charge with up to 50A of charging. Home Flex Hardwire works with circuit breakers rated from 20 to 80 amps. Unlike the two other Home Flex options, Home Flex Hardwired does NOT plug into a wall outlet. Home Flex Hardwired is also the best choice for outdoor installation.
The NEMA 6-50 and 14-50 plug versions are very similar and work with existing 240V wall outlets to deliver up to 40A of charging. The only difference between the NEMA 6-50 and 14-50 stations is the plug type, so just choose the station that matches the outlet you already have. Talk to an electrician to choose the right Home Flex configuration for your EV, house and electrical panel.
Do I need an electrician to install my Home Flex?
Yes! A licensed electrician will make sure that your breaker and wire sizing are the right fit for your Home Flex and that your Home Flex amperage works with both your electrical panel capacity and EV. The best part? You only need to install your Home Flex once, but you can charge always.
Which station should I purchase if my local installation guidelines require a GFCI breaker?
Purchase Home Flex Hardwired and have a licensed electrician install your Home Flex to make sure you meet local installation guidelines.
What do I need to do after I receive my Home Flex?
After your Home Flex arrives, have your licensed electrician install your Home Flex. After installation, download the ChargePoint app from either the Apple or Google app stores. Follow the simple instructions in the app to connect and activate your station to take full advantage of Home Flex's powerful smart features. Don’t wait to start charging, driving and living better.
Can I purchase a replacement charging cable for my ChargePoint Home Flex?
Yes, you can purchase a replacement cable for your Home Flex. Buy now.