Unlock the full benefits of your electric fleet
From asset monitoring and management to real-time insights and advanced reporting, get all the tools you need to increase efficiency from one seamless interface.
Get complete visibility into your fleet
Increase visibility with real-time monitoring and role-based alerts, so you can always be in control of your fleet. Our solution integrates with all vehicle types and charging stations, no matter the manufacturer.
Understand EV utilization
Go deeper with advanced parameter analysis, detailed battery data, fault codes and alerts, exportable reports and more.
Keep your batteries healthy
Understand how your batteries perform and detect and fix battery issues faster by collecting field data remotely.
Get the most out of your EVs
Increase uptime, prevent breakdowns and save costs by managing all aspects of vehicle health and operations with a single solution.
- Track location and vehicle efficiency.
- Increase vehicle uptime and utilization.
- Stay on top of critical issues.
- Optimize asset performance with rich insights and customizable reports.
Optimize battery health
Keeping your batteries healthy means protecting your investment. Get a clear understanding of the current battery state-of-health (SOH) and an end-of-life prediction.
- Understand aging and improve SOH.
- Get objective depreciation predictions.
- Increase battery end-of-life value.
- Enjoy warranty and claim support.
Leverage hassle-free reporting
Take your fleet operation to the next level with advanced reports. Whether you have diesel vehicles, EVs or plug-in hybrids, ensure that your fleet’s vehicles are being used effectively.
- Automate maintenance and operational reports.
- Generate compliance reports easily and secure funding.
- Save time and costs and reduce reporting errors.
- Customize and automate role-based reports.
Powered by ChargePoint hardware
Our on-board hardware solution is small, energy efficient and easy to install.
- Always in compliance with the highest security standards.
- Continuously monitored, always online and crash-resilient with automatic recovery.
- Built-in app layer for running your own systems.
Unlock the full benefits
King County Metro uses ChargePoint software to evaluate the performance of newly purchased vehicles and scale their eBus operation efficiently.
Your partner for every step to electrification
Talk to an expert who can help you evaluate your EV fleet needs and match you with the right solution.
activated ChargePoint ports
charges delivered (and counting)
of the Fortune 50 are ChargePoint customers