How do I use filters in the ChargePoint App?
Last updated: October 26, 2023
Here’s how to use filters to find the EV charging spots you need:
- Open the ChargePoint app or the charging map, which will show your location so you can easily find charging spots near you.
- From the app, tap the filter icon at the top of the screen in the app. From the charging map, tap Filters in the sidebar.
Tip: The number of filters currently selected (if any) will be displayed next to the filter icon.
- Choose the filters you need, including real-time station status, price, charging speed, vehicle connector type and networks. Click Save in the app or Apply in the charging map to see stations based on your settings.
Tip: Filter by network to find stations on specific networks.
- The My EV filter shows stations that are compatible with the vehicle listed. If the right vehicle isn’t showing, open the main menu, choose Account, and open My EV to add vehicle info or change your primary vehicle.
Tip: If you have additional adapters for your vehicle, you can add them by using the Custom section of the My EV filter.
- To change all of the filters in place, select Clear All Filters at the bottom of the filters screen and choose your new filters.