Dynamic Load Management
Effectively manage the electrical supply to all of the charging stations across your operation, while preventing grid overloading and costly electrical panel upgrades.
Take control of your EV charging
Optimise power distribution
- Efficiently manage distribution across charging stations throughout the site.
- Safely operate more stations than the electrical circuit would normally support.
- Dynamically changes the load in real time in response to the charging demand.
Control energy costs
- Remove the need for costly electrical panel upgrades.
- Reduce energy consumption during peak times.
- Ensure that existing circuit capacity can charge multiple vehicles.
Eliminate the risk of overloading
- Reduce the required load during times of high usage.
- Monitor real-time use to manage capacity.
- Ensure that set power limits are not exceeded.
- Manage and monitor the electricity load across your site with the combined solution featuring an energy gateway, a smart electricity meter and a router with ChargePoint Cloud Software.
- Once installed and configured, the solution monitors the electrical load and dynamically adjusts it in real time in response to the changing demand.
Intelligent energy management for EV charging deployments
Who can benefit
Retail and parking
Let’s get started
Ready to deploy Dynamic Load Management for your organisation? Our EV charging experts will help you identify your charging goals, advise on the best approach and help evaluate your site.
activated ChargePoint ports
charges delivered (and
of the Fortune 50 are ChargePoint