Learn how eDrivers can increase your revenues
Boost customer experience and loyalty with your e-mobility infrastructure
Grow your business with a ready-to-go EV fleet charging solution. The EV market is developing and growing fast. The growth rate in the EU in 2020 alone was 71 %, with over one million EV units sold during the year. To maximize this business opportunity, fleet managers need reliable solutions and partners to support them in their future EV Charging operations. Technical obstacles are disappearing across the continent quickly. This is lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO) for EVs, so it has become an economic imperative for fleet managers to migrate their existing fleets to electric vehicles.
Offer reliable EV charging solutions
This model takes care of all functionalities necessary for fleets: charging at work, at home, and on the road. A 24/7 technical helpdesk guarantees maximum station uptime across Europe.
Budget predictability and transparency
Offer clients automated billing, payment processing, and single invoicing for all EV charging sessions at work, at home, and on the road. An easy and simple UX, dashboards, and data export functionality guarantee transparency at any given time.
Easy EV fleet operation
You’ll have the functionality you need to easily manage clients' drivers and EV charging infrastructure and their drivers (registrations, billing, price plans, user invoicing, station owner crediting, tax regulations, etc.).
The most advanced EV charging solutions for reliable and scalable EV fleet operations
be.ENERGISED, our hardware-agnostic EV charging platform handles EV fleets with ease. It provides solutions for EV charging at work, at home, and on the road. Leverage our market leadership and offer your customers a flawless EV charging experience based on our three key product features:
Charging at work
Charging for company fleets, private employee cars, and visitors
- Automated logging of all charging records, with one-click access
- Access control for different user groups
- Calculate different cost and reimbursement rates for different user groups
- Direct cost center allocation
- Full price and cost transparency
Charging at home
Charging of private and/or company cars
- Automated calculation of energy costs based on individual energy rates
- Automated company invoicing
- Automated employee credit notes
- Transparent and legally compliant processes
Charging on the road
Charging company EV fleets and private employees EV's on the road:
- Access to hundreds of thousands of places to charge
- Best prices for you and your customers
- All contract negotiation with third-party CPOs finalized
- Absorption of interface cost and ongoing development
Our Solution Partners model
We support leading companies from industries such as energy, electrical engineering, and facilities management, as well as specialist EV charging providers, not only with our scalable EV Charging platform but also with multi-client capability. Our platform be.ENERGISED offers the multi-client capability and allows users to cluster and manage different subnetworks efficiently.