Make Your Company
a Great Place to Work
With Smart EV Charging as an On-Site Employee Benefit
25% of Vehicles Sold
Will Be Electric by 2025
Is Your Company EV Ready?
Offering EV Charging Has Many Benefits:
- Attract and retain top talent
- Build a competitive benefits package
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Improve productivity
- Establish your brand as a green leader
Employee Turnover Is The Top Workforce
Challenge Facing HR Leaders*
ChargePoint Smart EV Charging Helps Attract and Retain Top Talent
1 in 4
of Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For" Is a ChargePoint Customer
of GlassDoor’s "Top Companies for Compensation and Benefits" Are ChargePoint Customers
We noticed that the number of EV drivers increased after we started offering workplace charging because it enabled people to commute using their EVs. But the biggest surprise was how it actually helped us attract and retain talent in the very competitive Bay Area job scene. One of the most frequently asked questions at interviews was ‘Do you offer EV charging?’ It really helped us recruit good candidates and keep them happy.
*SHRM/Globoforce survey 2015
Don’t Offer Just EV Charging.
Offer Smart Networked EV Charging.
Hassle-Free for You. Premium Experience for Your Employees.
- Secure stations from unauthorized access
- Create the best pricing policy for employees
- Offer a superior charging experience with Reservations and Waitlist
- Get service guarantee with 24/7 driver support
- Easily manage and measure energy usage, costs, and revenue
- Generate environmental reports and analytics