How do I add a station photo in the ChargePoint app?
Last updated: 31/8/2023
Here’s how to add station photos:
- Open the ChargePoint app.
- Find the station where you want to add a photo.
- Click the info bar at the bottom of your screen to open the station details page, and tap the Add Photo icon at the top.
Tip: If there are already photos of the station, scroll to the end to find the Add Photo icon, or tap the photo and click the camera icon to add your own.
- Select Take Photo and let ChargePoint access your camera. Snap your picture (use landscape, or horizontal, orientation) and press Use Photo.
Tip: To make sure station photos are accurate, we have you take the photo in real-time and not upload previous photos. You can retake photos if you need to.
- Choose to add your photo to a specific station or all stations at a location. You can also add a caption if you want.
- Hit Save to upload your picture so other drivers can see it! Your photo should show up soon.