How do I set up automatic home energy reimbursement with my custom charging package?
If your EV charging package includes home energy reimbursement, it’s easy to set it up in the app. After your home charger is installed and activated, just enter your bank details and utility price in the app. Your home energy reimbursement will automatically show up in your bank account every month, up to the maximum rate set by your provider.
Here’s how to set up automatic home energy reimbursement:
- Open the ChargePoint app.
- From the main menu at the top left, navigate to Home Charger.
- Choose Settings, then Reimbursement.
- Enter your bank details and tap Save.
- Enter the Average price per kWh that you pay for energy. If you’re not sure, check your invoice from your energy provider or their website.
Tip: Your provider may set a maximum reimbursement limit. If the price you pay exceeds this limit, we’ll notify you.
- Save your settings.
Tip: You can view your monthly statements at any time under Charging Activity.