ChargePoint cloud plans power up your charging stations
With the broadest and deepest feature set in the industry, ChargePoint® cloud plans make it simple for EV charging station owners to operate and customise charging stations to meet their specific requirements. No matter what your business, there’s a cloud plan that will make your charging solution deployment successful. Below are some of the most widely used features:
- Set the price that drivers pay to use charging stations based on energy cost, duration, time of use, session length or driver group. Funds collected from drivers are electronically transferred to a designated bank account.
- Advanced access controls manage which drivers can access stations and when.
- Power management software reduces station installation costs, lowers ongoing electricity costs and lets you charge more vehicles.
- More than 35 charts and analytics, available with a click, summarise important trends for planning and management reporting.
- Waitlist makes charging more convenient by notifying drivers when a charging spot becomes available for them and holding it until they can plug in their vehicle.
- Integration with fleet fuel cards, telematics and asset management systems simplifies EV charging for fleets.
- A valet feature automatically notifies parking staff when cars have finished charging so they can be moved.
- A graphical dashboard shows real-time status and a detailed map, making it easy to manage stations from your desk or mobile phone.
The world’s largest charging network also provides the best charging experience for EV drivers, everywhere they go. The ChargePoint mobile app connects drivers with stations so they can easily find a charge when they need it, queue up to charge when stations are busy, instantly start sessions and see their charging status and activity over time.
Contact your ChargePoint sales representative to find the right cloud plan for you.