How do I set up notifications in the ChargePoint app?
Last updated: October 26, 2023
Here’s how to set up notifications:
- Open the ChargePoint app.
- If you’re signing up for the first time, customize your notification preferences during account setup. If you already have an account but haven’t set up notifications yet, open the menu in the top left corner.
- Select Account, then Notifications.
- Set preferences for Public Charging and your Home Charger (if you have ChargePoint Home) so we can tell you when you’re fully charged or charging is interrupted, plus send a receipt when you’re done charging (public charging only).
- In Notify Me By, choose how you want to get notifications: a push notification in the app, email, or text message. If you prefer email or text notifications, make sure you add your email and/or phone number.