EV charging is a must-have for apartments
Electric vehicle adoption is set to take off this decadeConnect With an Expert
Attract residents and increase your property value by providing a premium EV charging experience
Attract and retain desirable residents. Electric vehicle (EV) charging is a valuable amenity residents rely on, building loyalty and lasting relationships.
Differentiate your property from competitors. According to a 2022 survey, 47% of millennials, 41% of Gen Zers and 38% of Gen Xers want to purchase an EV as their next vehicle.
Turn your parking spots into profit centers. EV drivers are willing to pay more for parking spaces that allow them to charge at home, increasing your revenue and ROI. EV charging also raises property values.
Get an excellent ROI. Now is the best time to invest in EV charging. Generous incentives and subscription pricing make it affordable for any business.
EV charging software with advanced controls and rich insights such as greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions avoided allows you to easily monitor stations remotely, maximize usage, meet your sustainability goals and comply with local, state and national regulations — all from one unified platform.
Scale efficiently, save money and provide your residents with the charging they need when they need it. Power Management software intelligently manages available power so more charging stations can be installed without upgrading existing wiring, panels, transformers or power at your property.
Over 40 integrations, including with popular building and distributed energy management systems, help streamline data sharing across your organization, making it easy to offer, implement and control charging at your property.
Complete control over pricing policies that make sense for you and your residents. Set prices based on energy cost, duration, time of use, session length or driver group. Leverage access control to manage which drivers can use what stations and when.
A 98% uptime guarantee ensures that your residents wake up recharged and able to get to wherever the day takes them.
EV charging for any scenario
Charging at your property can be easy, convenient and well-managed, no matter your parking configuration.
If you offer residents dedicated parking spaces with a shared meter, assigned charging is best for your property.
- Assigned charging station
- Paid for by property or driver
- Property handles installation and maintenance
If your residents park in a different spot every day, community charging is best for your property.
- Residents share stations
- Drivers can easily check station availability or "get in line" to charge
- Property handles installation and maintenance
If you offer resident and public charging, a mixed-use solution is best.
- Share charging between public and residents
- Works for any use case or access level
- Leverage AC and DC fast charging
- Find out more about the CT4000
Easy software management
ChargePoint makes it simple to offer your residents EV charging and let your team focus on what they do best.
- Connect with turnkey building management systems.
- Leverage proactive monitoring and full vehicle interoperability.
- Automatically manage and redistribute energy load across stations.
- Collect data to better understand resident charging experience.
“EV charging is as required as having a gym. It’s beyond an amenity, it’s beyond a nice-to-have.”
Head of ESG and corporate programs, GID
Meet your occupancy goals and attract the residents you want
With our top-rated app, ChargePoint is a leading brand your EV drivers already know and trust
- Differentiate your property from competitors by enabling residents to charge where they live.
- Improve your property’s sustainability image and meet your ESG goals with powerful, easy-to-use reporting features.
- Comply with emerging building codes and standards.
Meet today’s charging needs and plan for tomorrow’s
EV sales in North America are predicted to reach 40% by 2030 and over 60% by 2035, according to BloombergNEF.
- Over 80% of charging takes place at home or at work. People will choose where they live based on where they can fuel their EV.
- 27% of residents are interested in EV charging stations, according to a recent NMHC survey.
- Generate revenue with parking spots EV driving-residents will happily pay more for.
Actionable metrics make management and driver experience easy for you
- Easily understand each resident's energy utilization and automatically get paid for the energy used to charge, by resident.
- Track utilization using the ChargePoint Cloud Dashboard, so you know how and when to scale your solution to meet residents’ EV charging needs.
- Leverage 35+ charts and reports to better understand station usage, GHG emissions saved and more.
- Enable your residents to reliably get to their destinations with advanced diagnostics on station health that helps deliver 98% uptime.
Incentives make charging possible for every property
Federal and provincial Clean Fuel Regulations across Canada allow property owners to earn valuable EV charging credits that can be turned into revenue and finance the buildout of EV charging infrastructure across Canada.
- Reduce time to ROI by taking advantage of the billions of dollars in incentives currently available for EV charging in North America.
- Choosing networked EV charging stations from ChargePoint ensures you’ll be eligible for most federal, provincial and territory incentives.
- Make sure you're getting all the incentives you should; with 15+ years in the industry, our experts ensure you get every dollar you’re entitled to.
Four easy steps to get started
Installing EV charging at your apartment community doesn’t have to be difficult. Set yourself up for success by following these simple steps:
Your partner for every step to electrification
Talk to an EV charging expert who can help you evaluate your EV charging needs and match you with the right solution.
activated ChargePoint ports
charges delivered (and
of the Fortune 50 are ChargePoint