Multifamily Home Service
Give residents with assigned parking a dedicated charging solution that lets them take control of maintenance and supportConnect With an Expert
An all-inclusive solution for assigned parking situations
ChargePoint Multifamily Home Service provides residents a convenient home charging experience with a dedicated CPF50 charger in an assigned parking space. Ensure chargers are available with on-site station maintenance included in the monthly fee.
- Manage and redistribute energy load across stations automatically to ensure all your residents get the charge they need, while avoiding costly infrastructure updates.
- Be part of a network EV drivers already know and use at work and around town.
- Let your residents charge when it’s cheapest and most convenient for them.
Effortless payment collection and reimbursements
Drivers can pay a low monthly fee, or the property owner can prepay annually and recover costs from drivers. We’ll even handle the billing.
- Take advantage of flexible payment options. The service fee is paid to ChargePoint monthly by drivers or prepaid by the property owner, whichever fits your property's needs.
- Use automated driver billing for station and electricity usage, at a rate set by property management or the HOA, to help cover electricity or infrastructure costs.
- Get 100% of electricity fees reimbursed to the property owner or HOA through an easy revenue collection process.
Dedicated support and maintenance
Get support and on-site station maintenance as part of the service fee, so your team can focus on managing your property instead of charging stations.
Seamless charging experience
Offer residents a reliable charging experience every time, thanks to industry-leading software, a top-rated charging app and pressure-tested hardware from ChargePoint.
Comprehensive data and reporting
Access more than 35 prebuilt charts and reports, including revenue collected, to improve decision-making and track your residents’ charging experience. Details on energy savings and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions avoided showcase your ESG impact.
“EV charging is as required as having a gym. It’s beyond an amenity; it’s beyond a nice-to-have.”
Head of ESG and Corporate Programs, GID
Your partner for every step to electrification
Talk to an EV charging expert who can help you evaluate your EV charging needs and match you with the right solution.
activated ChargePoint ports
charges delivered (and
of the Fortune 50 are ChargePoint