Attract Customers Who
Stay Longer and Spend More
With Smart EV Charging as a Premium Customer Amenity
25% of Vehicles Sold
Will Be Electric by 2025
Is Your Business EV Ready?
Offering EV Charging Has Many Benefits:
- Attract new and repeat customers
- Increase shopping time
- Boost customer satisfaction
- Achieve sustainability goals
- Establish your brand as a green leader
EV Drivers Make Very Attractive Customers
They Stay Longer and Spend More
the national average
EV drivers make very attractive customers. They choose their destinations based on the availability of EV charging from their preferred network–and they tend to make it a habit to stop at those destinations, so they can charge the car while they take care of business.
EV charging helps you attract new business, and build a steady revenue stream from repeat customers with higher spending capacity.
Don’t Offer Just EV Charging.
Offer Smart Networked EV Charging.
Hassle-Free for You. Premium Experience for Your Customers.
- Get a customizable and turnkey solution
- Track energy usage, costs, and revenue
- Tie EV charging to loyalty programs
- Create the best pricing policy for customers
- Offer a superior customer experience with Reservations and Waitlist
- Get a service guarantee with 24/7 driver support
- Generate environmental reports and analytics
EV Drivers Will Go Where They Can Charge
Is Your Business on Their Map?
Installing ChargePoint smart EV charging stations at your business makes it visible to all EV drivers in the ChargePoint network, which covers 70% of all new EV drivers. And that visibility drives them to your store.
The cost for us is well worth it for the customer convenience. We find it is a good return on investment.
Debra G. Downing
Executive Director, Marketing, South Coast Plaza