How do I use Siri with the ChargePoint app?
iPhone users can add the Siri shortcut in the ChargePoint app.
Here’s how to set up Siri:
- Open the ChargePoint app.
- Add the Siri shortcut by pressing the Add to Siri button when searching for a station address, on the Charging Details page when plugged in, or in the Home Charger section of the main menu.
- Next, choose the shortcut you want to record a phrase for.
Tip: Not every shortcut comes up when you hit Add to Siri, so make sure to add the shortcut in all 3 ways to record phrases for the other shortcuts.
- Record a personalized phrase that Siri can use to tell ChargePoint to run that shortcut.
Tip: Use short, memorable phrases when asking Siri for information from the ChargePoint app. For example, just say, “Charging Status” or choose your own unique phrase.
- Repeat your phrase to Siri every time you want to use that shortcut and, based on what you recorded, you can get what you need without having to unlock your phone!